AlumiGlo SuperBrite 2500-X2 – Dual Color LED Fishing Light
The SuperBrite 2500-X2 Dual Color LED Fishing Light by AlumiGlo is the combination of bright and compact. This all-aluminum light utilizes our 4-sided, 360-degree, patented design which consists of 192 Green and White LEDs. While only being 12″ in length, it punches a total of 2,412 total lumens and its low power draw makes it the perfect light for a full night of fishing. With its durable aluminum design, it outlasts all the other less expensive, plastic fishing lights on the market. Our SuperBrite 2500-X2 is internally weighted and requires no additional weight. This white and green LED fishing light is ideal for crappie fishing in the summer or ice fishing for smelt in winter. Simply hang the light over the side of your boat suspended 2′ to 3′ below the surface and connect the power. This light is designed to be hung vertically from the power-cord and not laid on the bottom. Notice: This light Can Not be used with a Cigarette Plug because it uses a 3-wire power-cord. For Underwater Use Only!
Highlights for Our White & Green LED Fishing Light
- 12″ long, 192 LEDs, 2,412 Total Lumens
- Dual Color– Green and White LEDs
- White Light – 1,302 lumens – Green Light – 1,110 lumens
- Input Power: 12VDC only
- All Aluminum, No Glass or Plastic Parts
- Patented 4-Sided Light- 360-Degree Radius
- 25′ Power-Cord w/ Battery Clips
- Freshwater or Saltwater Use
- Great for Fishing, Ice Fishing, and Shrimping
- Underwater Use Only!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Does Color Matter – Compare Lights – Battery Facts
*For Underwater Use Only
The light is great and very well built!
I use it off of my dock in a saltwater environment. Works great.