AlumiGlo Lighting takes great pride in the quality of our products. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return your unused merchandise within 30 days (extended time during the holidays). Please follow the return process below.
- Call the AlumiGlo Lighting customer service line at 785-621-2646 to request a Return Authorization Number (RA). Return Authorization Numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.Items returned without an approved RA cannot be accepted and will not be issued a refund or exchange.
- Securely pack merchandise for shipment. It is suggested that you use new packaging that will help guarantee the protection of your merchandise during transit.
- A proof of purchase is required. Please include a copy of your original receipt, invoice, or packing slip with your return shipment.
- Largely and clearly mark your Return Authorization Number on your box.
- All returns should be shipped to:
2707 Vine St.
Hays, KS 67601
- Please allow 1 week from receipt of returned merchandise for exchanges or replacements. For credit card refunds, please allow one full billing cycle for your credit to appear.
Other Important Information
Notice:We can NOT re-sell lights that have been used in anyway, so please be sure and check the light to your satisfaction before putting it into the water. We cannot accept returns on any items that have been used in any way.
AlumiGlo Lighting highly recommends using a shipping service that offers insurance and a tracking feature as we cannot be held liable for lost or damaged packages.
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser and are subject to a 10% restocking fee (exceptions will be made during the holiday season).
If it is deemed that AlumiGlo Lighting is responsible for return shipping, a call-tag will be issued. In all other cases, the customer is liable for return postage.
Original shipping charges over and above what you paid will be deducted from your refund.