AlumiGlo SuperBrite 4800-C Green LED Ice Fishing Light
The SuperBrite 4800-C Green LED Ice Fishing Light by AlumiGlo is the direct LED replacement for our Magnum halogen light. This 14″ all aluminum light utilizes our 4-sided, 360-degree, patented design which consists of (192) High Intensity Green LEDs. The SuperBrite 4800-C ice fishing light is 14″ long and produces 4800 lumens of GREEN light which will attract fish in both freshwater and saltwater. With its durable aluminum design, this LED underwater fishing light out-performs and outlasts less expensive lights that use glass and plastic in their design. Our SuperBrite 4800-C is internally weighted and requires no additional weight to sink. Its low 4-amp power draw makes it a perfect light for an all-night fishing trip on the ice. Simply drop the light in your hole and and connect the battery clips or cigarette plug to your 12VDC battery. Don’t drop the light too deep, keep it just below the bottom of the ice and fish below it for best results. Light comes with BOTH Battery Clips and Cigarette Plug. For Underwater Use Only!
Highlights for Green Underwater Fishing Light
- 14″ long, 4800 Lumens
- 192 Green SMD5730 High Intensity Green LEDs
- 12VDC, 50-watts, 4.1 amps
- All Aluminum, No Glass or Plastic Parts
- Patented 4-Sided Light- 360-Degree Radius
- 25′ Power-Cord w/ Battery Clips and Cigarette Plug
- Freshwater or Saltwater Use
- Underwater Use Only!
- Do Not expose the light to sub-freezing temperatures without it being in the water!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Does Color Matter – Compare Lights – Battery Facts
*For Underwater Use Only