AlumiGlo DockPro 16,000 – 150W, 60°- Green Above Water LED Dock Light and Pier Light
The DockPro 16,000 LED Dock Light by AlumiGlo attracts fish to your dock or pier and eliminates the need for constant maintenance which underwater lights require. The light produces 16,203 lumens of GREEN light using (192) high intensity LEDs. Our powder coated aluminum design is built to withstand all outdoor elements. The DockPro 16,000 is an LED Flood Light which is now available with a beam angle of 120° or 60°. This model uses a 60° beam angle reflector and will illuminate a wide area of water when mounted 8′ to 10′ above the water. The DockPro 16,000 can be plugged into our optional photocell timer which will allow the light to come on at dusk and shut off 2 hrs., 4 hrs., 6 hrs., 8 hrs., after turning on, or it can be set to run dusk to dawn if desired. Our above water dock and pier lights are the preferred lights by dock builders and electrical contractors because they eliminate the need for constant maintenance which underwater lights require. The light comes with a built-in 10KA, Voltage Surge Protector which protects the light from lightning strikes and local power-surges. Above Water Use Only!
Highlights for Our 150-watt, 60° Green LED Dock and Pier Light
- Great for Docks, Piers, Slips, and Decks
- IP66 – Above Water Use Only – Cannot be Submerged.
- 16,203 Lumens, 150-Watts, 120VAC
- 60° Beam Angle
- 15″ x 12″ x 2.2″ – 12lbs
- Available in Green Only
- 25′ Power-Cord w/ AC Plug
- Internal 10KA – 120-cycle Surge Protector
- Mounting Bracket Included – (Mounting Screws are Not Included) Docks are made from different materials which require different types of screws or bolts.
- Maintenance Free, Energy Efficient
- Freshwater or Saltwater Use
- Not Dimmable
- 1 Year Warranty
- Choosing Between 120° or 60° lens angle
- Compare All Lights
- Technical Data Sheet
- Compare Above Water vs Underwater