AlumiGlo GTX-16,000 – High Intensity LED Utility Light
The GTX-16,000 LED Utility light has many applications for Construction, Farms, Security, Boats and more. Using (216) high-intensity white LEDs and our custom-made reflector, this light boasts a total 16,203 lumens of high intensity light. The powder-coated aluminum housing was designed to withstand the harshest saltwater and freshwater environments all year long. The GTX-16,000 emits a wide 120-degree radius of light illuminating large areas while still being energy efficient. The powder-coated aluminum mounting bracket (included) and stainless hardware permits easy installation in most locations and the angle of the light can be easily adjusted by rotating the light either up or down. Light comes with a 25′ power-cord with standard 3-prong AC plug. This light’s combined intensity and durability makes it one of the best bowfishing lights on the market. Comes with a replaceable 10KA, Surge Protector which protects the light from lightning and local power-surges. For Above Water Use Only!
Highlights for the Best LED Utility on the Market
- Great for Work, Construction, Farm
- 120-Volts AC, 150-Watts, 1.25 Amps, 16,203 Lumens
- (216) 5000K White LEDs, 120-Degree Flood
- 10KA, 120-cycle Surge Protector (Included)
- 15″ x 12″ x 2.2″ – 12lbs
- Powder-Coated Aluminum-No Corrosion
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 25′ Power-Cord with Standard AC Plug
- IP66 – Above Water Use Only!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Compare Lights
- *Our GTX-16000 is 120VAC and should always be plugged in a Grounded GFCI Outlet