AlumiGlo GTX-16,000 – High Intensity LED Utility Light
The GTX-16,000 LED Utility light has many applications for Construction, Farms, Security, Boats and more. Using (216) high-intensity white LEDs and our custom-made reflector, this light boasts a total 16,203 lumens of high intensity light using (216) high intensity LEDs. Our powder coated aluminum design is built to withstand all outdoor elements. The GTX-16000 is an LED FLOOD Light which uses a 120-degree angle reflector and is designed to illuminate a wide area of land or water. Flood lights differ from Spotlights which typically use a 30-degree angle reflector and are designed to throw all of their light in a tighter area. The GTX-16,000 can be plugged into our optional photocell timer or wired with an external in-line switch for simple operation. The light comes with an internal LED driver with a built-in 10KA, Voltage Surge Protector which protects the light from lightning and local power-surges. Above Water Use Only!
Highlights for the Best LED Utility on the Market
- Great for Work, Construction, Farm
- 120-Volts AC, 150-Watts, 1.25 Amps, 16,203 Lumens
- (216) 5000K White LEDs, 120-Degree Flood
- LED driver with a built-in 10KA, Voltage Surge Protector
- 15″ x 12″ x 2.2″ – 12lbs
- Powder-Coated Aluminum-No Corrosion
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 25′ Power-Cord with Standard AC Plug
- IP66 – Above Water Use Only!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Compare Lights
- *Our GTX-16000 is 120VAC and should always be plugged in a Grounded GFCI Outlet
It is a GREAT Light…..I bought it to use on my dock in Florida this coming Spring and Summer.
However…I plugged it in the outlet in my garage to make sure it worked and I was nearly blinded by an awesome bright light…it was like an alien spaceship landed in my garage….all lit up !
I cannot wait for Spring !….maybe I need a second one.