$41 OFF! FlounderPro 2000 Handheld Light Kit
Build Your Own Handheld Gigging Light – Just add a PVC Handle
Due to PVC resin shortages and extreme price increases we had to discontinue making prebuilt lights which use PVC.
Save $ and build you own custom 30-watt handheld LED gigging light using our 30W LED Light Head and Wiring Kit. All you have to supply is the vertical 3/4″ PVC handle to complete your own custom gigging rig. This kit comes complete with (1) FlounderPro 2850 (30W) anodized aluminum COB LED light head which produces 2850 lumens of white light. The light is available in 5000K Color Temperature for use in clear to stained water or 3000K Color Temperature for heavily stained to murky water. The light head comes with a 45°, 1.25” PVC elbow with a 3/4″ reducer which allows you to add your own 3/4″ PVC shaft cut to the length that best fits your height (Not Included). The FlounderPro 2000 Light and Wiring Kit comes with (1) 30W Light Head, (1) 45° PVC elbow, (1) 1.25″ to 3/4″ Reducer, (1) 10′ power-cord with S4 waterproof plug, (1) set Spade Clips for use on small compact battery, and (1) 63″ Adjustable Shoulder Strap with Screws.
FlounderPro 2000 Handheld – Light & Wiring Kit
- Comes with everything you need except the 3/4″ PVC vertical shaft and handle (Not Included). Just cut the PVC shaft to the length you want and quickly attach it to the Light Head Assembly using the included screws. Assembly Diagram
- (1) 30W COBs already installed int the PVC Housing
- (1) 1.25” PVC elbow with a 3/4″ reducer
- (1) 10′ power-cord with S4 waterproof plug
- (1) set Spade Clips
- (1) 63″ Adjustable Shoulder Strap with Screws
- Great light for Flounder Gigging and Bully-Netting
- 12-Volts, 30-Watts, 2.5 Amps, 2850 Lumens, 60° Lens
- Available in 5000K or 3000K Color Temperature
- Replaceable LED Anodized Aluminum Light Head
- Freshwater or Saltwater Use
- Underwater Use Only!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Picking the Correct Color Temperature
- SAVE $ – Build Your Own Gigging Light
- More Flounder Light Pics
- Compare Lights – Battery Facts