Green Underwater Halogen Dock Light, Pier Light, and Snook Light
Out of stock
AlumiGlo Magnum – Halogen Green Underwater Dock Light, Pier Light, and Snook Light
The Magnum Halogen Underwater Dock Light is a portable 120VAC Dock Light that is designed to be vertically suspended off the side of your dock from its power-cord. Producing a total 4,800 lumens and 1.5 million candlepower, this light is ideal for both freshwater and saltwater applications. Simply drop the light in the water until it is about 2-feet under the surface, tie the power-cord off to a pier post or cleat and plug it in. This light burns extremely hot, so make sure you submerge the light sufficiently to allow for low tide. This light utilizes (2) long life, replaceable 120VAC, 150-watt halogen bulbs which are housed in a replaceable glass globe. The glass globe is surrounded by a green polycarbonate tube guard which not only protects the inner glass globe from breaking, but also allows the light to produce a deep green glow in the water. The light comes with a 25′ heavy-duty power-cord with 120VAC 3-prong plug. The light is internally weighted and designed to be suspended vertically in the water. CAUTION: This underwater green dock light operates on 120VAC and should always be plugged it into a grounded, circuit protected, GFCI outlet for your protection. This light is for Underwater Use Only and should not be used in swimming areas, swimming pools, or hot tubs.
Highlights for Our Underwater Green Dock Light
- Great for Dock and Slips
- 120-Volt AC, 300-Watts, 2.5 Amps, 4,800 Lumens
- Replaceable Halogen Bulbs and Inner Glass Globe
- Polycarbonate Tube Helps Protect Light
- Freshwater or Saltwater Use
- Internally Weighted- No Added Weight Required
- No Power Supplies- Just hang it in the Water and Plug it in.
- 25′ Heavy-Duty Power-Cord with AC Plug
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- *Our Magnum is 120VAC and should always be plugged in a Grounded GFCI Outlet that is protected by a circuit breaker or fuse.
- *This light should never be used in swimming pools, swimming areas, or hottubs.
- *Underwater Use Only