Underwater LED Dock Light, Pier Light, and Snook Light
Out of Stock! Available to order by Oct. 4th
AlumiGlo DockPro 5000 – Underwater LED Dock Light, Pier Light, and Snook Light
The DockPro 5000 Underwater LED Dock Light is the perfect underwater LED light for both freshwater or saltwater and is the ideal light for depths of up to 10′ deep. Using our anodized aluminum, high intensity 50W LED light head, it provides you with 5,000 lumens of intense Green, Blue, or White light. The DockPro 5000 is designed using high quality furniture grade PVC which will not corrode or rust in the harshest salt water conditions. Contrary to other underwater lights, it is self-weighted and designed to sit on the bottom and shine upward, illuminating the water from the bottom to the top. Unlike many other underwater dock lights, our 120VAC LED driver reduces the AC voltage down to a Swim Safe 36VDC. Great alternative to the more expensive, unsafe Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, and HID lights. For Underwater Use Only!
Highlights for Our Underwater LED Dock Light
- Great for Docks, Piers, and Slips
- Underwater Use Only
- Recommended Depth up to 10 ft.
- 5,000 Lumens, 50-Watts, 120VAC
- Low Voltage in Water- Swim Safe
- Replaceable Aluminum Light Head
- High Grade Furniture PVC Frame-No Corrosion
- 30′ Power-Cord with Replaceable LED Driver
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Compare Underwater vs Above Water
- Calculate Monthly Energy Cost
- *Our DockPro 5000 plugs into 120VAC but the driver converts the voltage to a water safe 36VDC.
- *This light uses High Intensity LEDs and must be submerged during use.