108W Underwater LED Dock Light
30′ power-cord instead of 50′ power-cord. Full 1 Year Warranty.
1 in stock
AlumiGlo DockPro 12000 – Green LED Dock Light, Pier Light, and Snook Light
The DockPro 12000 Underwater LED Dock Light is the perfect green underwater dock light for both freshwater or saltwater and is the ideal light for depths of up to 20′ deep. This light uses (36) high intensity LEDs which provides 12,000 lumens of intense Green light and is designed using corrosion resistant, high quality stainless steel parts. The mounting base which is made with a high quality furniture grade PVC, will not corrode or rust in the harshest saltwater conditions. Unlike many other underwater lights, this light is self-weighted and is designed to sit on the bottom and shine upward illuminating the water from the bottom to the top. While many other underwater lights use 120VAC in the water, our 120VAC LED driver reduces the AC voltage down to a Swim Safe 50VDC. The DockPro 12000 can be plugged into our optional Photocell Timer for simple operation. If you have barnacle’s in your water, we recommend using our optional LightSpeed with all underwater dock lights. LED lights are a great alternative to the more expensive, unsafe Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, and HID lights. For Underwater Use Only!
Notice: This is a NEW light that has a 30′ power-cord instead of the standard 50′ cord. Full warranty included!
- Our Best Selling – Best Quality – Underwater Light
- Low Voltage in Water- Swim Safe
- Great light for Docks, Piers, Ponds and Pools
- 108 Watts, 12,000 Lumens
- Driver Input: 120VAC – Driver Output: 50VDC
- LED replacement for Mercury Vapor & HID Bulbs
- No Bulbs to break or burn out
- All Stainless Steel Housing and Hardware
- Hardened Glass Lens (barnacle resistant) – Adjustable Light Head
- High Grade Furniture PVC Frame – No Corrosion
- No Added Weight Required – Sits on the bottom and shines up
- 30′ Power-Cord with Replaceable LED Driver
- 90-degree LED Beam Angle
- Recommended Depth 4 ft to 20 ft
- Underwater Use Only
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- Compare Lights
- Compare Above Water vs Underwater
- Calculate Monthly Energy Cost
- *The DockPro 12000 plugs into 120VAC but the driver converts the voltage to a Swim Safe 50VDC.
- *This light uses High Intensity LEDs and must be completely submerged in water during use.