2 in stock
AlumiGlo AquaStar Combo II – Halogen Fishing Light
The AquaStar Combo II Halogen Fishing Light is a less expensive alternative to our more expensive 12VDC LED fishing lights. Even with its small compact 7″ design, this light produces 1,900 lumens of Green Light or White Light and is easily stored in your tackle box. The light utilizes (1) 100-watt long life, replaceable halogen bulb which is housed in a replaceable inner glass globe. The inner glass globe is surrounded by a polycarbonate tube guard which not only helps protect the inner glass globe, but also allows you to change colors between Green light or White light. This night fishing light comes with a 15′ heavy-duty power-cord and battery clips and is internally weighted (no added weight is required). This light burns extremely hot and must always be submerged in water prior to attaching the battery clips. Upgraded version of our original Starfire II Underwater Fishing Light.
Highlights for Our Halogen Fishing Light
- Great for Fishing, Shrimping, or Ice Fishing
- 12-Volt DC, 100-Watts, 8 Amps, 1,900 Lumens
- Replaceable Halogen Bulb and Inner Glass Globe
- Polycarbonate Tube Helps Protect Light
- Internally Weighted- No Added Weight Required
- 15′ Heavy-Duty Power-Cord with Battery Clips
- Freshwater or Saltwater Use
- Underwater Use Only!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Compare Lights