Bowfishing and Utility Light
Out of Stock!
Out of stock
AlumiGlo GTX-16000 – Our Best Bowfishing Light and Utility Light
The GTX-16000 LED Utility light has many applications including bowfishing, gigging, boats, or construction. Using (210) high-intensity white LEDs and our custom-made reflector, this light boasts a total 16,203 lumens of high intensity light. The powder-coated aluminum housing was designed to withstand the harshest saltwater and freshwater environments all year long. The GTX-16000 emits a wide 120-degree radius of light illuminating large areas while still being energy efficient. The powder-coated aluminum mounting bracket (included) and stainless hardware permits easy installation in most locations and the angle of the light can be easily adjusted by rotating the light either up or down. Light comes with a 25′ power-cord with standard 3-prong AC plug. This light’s combined intensity and durability makes it one of the best bowfishing lights on the market. For Above Water Use Only!
Highlights for the Best Bowfishing Light on the Market
- Great for Bowfishing or Construction
- 120-Volts AC, 150-Watts, 1.25 Amps, 16,203 Lumens
- (210) 6000K White LEDs, 120-Degree Flood
- IP 66 Rated- Above Water Use Only
- Powder-Coated Aluminum-No Corrosion
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 25′ Power-Cord with Standard AC Plug
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- *Our GTX-16000 is 120VAC and should always be plugged in a Grounded GFCI Outlet that is protected by a circuit breaker or fuse.
- *Above Water Use Only