LED Gigging, Bullynetting, Utility, and Bowfishing Boat Light
AlumiGlo GTX-11000 – LED Gigging, Bullynetting, Utility, and Bowfishing Boat Light
The GTX-11000 LED Utility light has many applications including bowfishing, gigging, boats, or construction. Using (220) high-intensity white LEDs and our custom-made reflector, this light boasts a total 10,394 lumens of high intensity light. The powder-coated aluminum housing was designed to withstand the harshest saltwater and freshwater environments all year long. The GTX-11000 emits a wide 120-degree radius of light illuminating large areas while still being energy efficient. The powder-coated aluminum mounting bracket (included) and stainless hardware permits easy installation in most locations and the angle of the light can be easily adjusted by rotating the light either up or down. This bowfishing boat light comes with a 25′ power-cord and is available in either 12VDC with battery clips or 120VAC with standard 3-prong AC plug. For Above Water Use Only!
Highlights for Our Bowfishing Boat Light
- Great for Bowfishing, Gigging, or Construction
- Two Models- 12-24-Volts DC or 120-Volts AC
- 100-Watts, 10,394 Lumens
- (220) 6000K White LEDs, 120-Degree Flood
- IP 66 Rated- Above Water Use Only
- Powder-Coated Aluminum-No Corrosion
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 25′ Power-Cord with Battery Clips or 120-Volt Plug
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- *Our GTX-11000 120VAC model should always be plugged in a Grounded GFCI Outlet that is protected by a circuit breaker or fuse.
- *Above Water Use Only